Most freelance writers share the same major goal: to make more money.
The reality is that many freelancers find it difficult to run their own businesses. They struggle to find quality clients and as a result they end up turning to content factories (like Textbroker and Writer Access), gig sites (think Fiverr), or even job boards. low quality (Craigslist and others).
Industry veteran Carol Tice, founder of The Freelance Writers Den, has seen it all a million times. For years she has coached freelancers on how to build a thriving business where they can make real money and avoid the stress of wondering if they will be able to pay this month’s bills. .
Together with another seasoned freelance veterinarian, Linda Formichelli, Tice created Escape the content mills, a 4-week bootcamp where editors can learn “the blueprint to help you earn what you are worth”.
Since 2008 Carol Tice has been teaching freelancers how to grow their business on her famous blog MakeALivingWriting, and in 2011 she founded the Freelance Writers Den, a membership community with hundreds of hours of classes and training materials for freelancers. seeking a career. to the next level.
Now Tice presents Escape the content mills one last time, this time alongside Sarah Greesonbach, another longtime professional who has also worked with many freelancers to help them advance their careers.
Escape the Content Mills course details
In this 4-week online course, Carol and Sarah will teach students how to leave content factories and low-paying gig sites behind and find quality, lucrative clients who pay respectable rates.
Each week of the month-long bootcamp includes the following:
- Several self-study lessons at your own pace divided into quick and easy to digest sections for convenience
- Live video questions and answers on Zoom with Carol and / or Sarah where students will have the chance to ask questions and get hands-on mentoring from professionals (full transcripts also available)
- Homework where freelancers can apply the lessons and then get feedback from longtime writing professionals
- Access to an exclusive bootcamp forum where students can ask questions, exchange ideas and take their learning a step further
The course program is as follows:
- Week 1: Find your niche–Helps freelancers find their most lucrative niche with a “Failure-Proof Step-by-Step Guide and Fillable PDF Worksheet”
- Week 2: Paid markets –Reveals the best freelance markets looking for writers and paying great rates
- Week 3: Marketing that works –Teach simple and highly effective marketing strategies that copywriters can use to attract new clients
- Week 4: The freelance profession –Dive into all the details of starting and growing a freelance business, including sample contracts, tips on writers’ websites, and more.
Over $ 450 in bonus included for all students
Students who register Escape the content mills Not only do they have access to what promises to be a career change course, they also receive a ton of bonuses to further their education and improve their chances of success.
There is over $ 450 in bonus that will be included for each student, including:
- One month free in the Freelance Writers Den–Everyone who signs up for class gets their first free month in the Freelance Writers Den community. This includes access to dozens of other bootcamps, over 300 hours of video and audio training for writers, a members-only job board, a members-only podcast, and a 24/7 community. where writers can gain additional support from fellow freelancers and take advantage of networking opportunities.
- Bonus course: 4 week journalism school –Registration now also includes access to a completely different course. The 4-Week Journalism School is a month-long, self-study course that teaches freelancers everything they need to know to come up with story ideas, nominate editors, and deliver quality work. complies with the strictest journalistic standards.
- Tons of additional training material –Each student receives a ton of additional training resources including 4 podcasts, 7 bonus PDF workbooks, 2 eBooks and more.
According to Den’s team, this is their “biggest bonus ever” and a deal that won’t come back.
How much does it cost?
So how much does it cost to take Escape the content mills?
Here’s what the instructors have to say: “Get the full 4-week Escape the Content Mills bootcamp, more the very popular 4-week journalism school, more many bonus course materials, more your first FREE month in the Freelance Writers’ Den – well over $ 750 in total value – for only $ 297. It is more than 60% off the full price!“
While $ 297 is a big investment, especially if you’re a writer struggling to get paid at low rates, the value here is truly exceptional. Even if you don’t factor in the hundreds of dollars in bonuses included, Escape the Content Mills bootcamp content can teach you how to double, triple, quadruple or more your income.
In other words, it’s a small investment that should more than pay off if you put what you’ve learned into practice in your freelance business.
Registration ends very soon
Want to learn more about Escape the Content Mills?
You have to act fast. Registration closes Wednesday, May 5 at 11:59 p.m. ET. After that, you will no longer be able to register.